a permanent and long lasting solution for:
- Low self-esteem
- Childhood trauma
- Unresolved emotional pain
- Soulful disconnect
“Educating the mind without educating the soul is no education at all" – Aristotle
What is emotional literacy?
It’s simply the ability to face all of life’s challenges without fear or drama, but with grace, dignity, discernment, maturity and humour.
What is soulful literacy?
It’s the acknowledgement of your own soul, accessing your innate wisdom and learning to trust it implicitly.
A combination of them both is a panacea.
“Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.” ~Christine Caine~
We are planted so that we may grow in emotional and soulful literacy, empowerment, fearlessness and authenticity… but we resolutely refuse to remain planted because we fear…
- It’s permanent
- We will have some kind of breakdown
- Being judged, criticised and unsupported by others
- That it makes us just another mental health statistic
- The impact on our jobs and finances
- Rejection and abandonment by those we love
All of these fears are normal, they are perfectly understandable when you consider the climate of emotional illiteracy and soulful bankruptcy most of us are raised in – and so we fear what we know nothing about – but if you are somebody who has finally reached your pain threshold with all that’s hurting, played out, old and stale, the three questions you might like to ask yourself right now are these…
- You understood that your ‘dark place’ isn’t dark at all, and that it is, in actual fact, a place of wonder, rapid growth, intuition, majesty, clarity and peace.
- You were permanently accompanied in your dark place by somebody who possesses the qualifications, experience and wisdom to love and support you throughout.
- You knew with absolute certainty that the only outcome of being planted was the emergence of the person you dream of becoming.
Your place of deepest sorrow, fear, rage, hurt and disappointment is something we call ‘dark’ based on a lifetime of misinformation, a generational lack of knowledge, what we were never taught and never had the opportunity to learn.
When it comes to the issue of our dark place being ‘dark’; nothing could be further from the truth.
This is the program for you if…
- You are finally ready to surrender to the fact that your childhood experiences were not an accident, a coincidence or some kind of cosmic cock up, that they happened so you can do my job and teach of love.
- You have felt like a square peg being forced into a round hole your entire life.
- You are sick and tired of chasing status, money and relationships to fill the nagging void.
- You are finally ready to embrace everything that is deliciously and quirkily different about you and use it to your advantage.
It’s not for you if…
- You are not willing to take part in your own recovery
- You want a quick fix/temporary alleviation
- You are not listening when I tell you I’m a teacher, not a healer
- You are still convinced that your happiness is in the next relationship, the next job, diet program or financial windfall.
Week by week the person you were taught you should be will be replaced with one who will…
- Resolutely refuse to adjust any aspect of yourself to make others feel comfortable
- Understand that you are not responsible for the happiness (or levels of understanding) of others
- Begin to love challenges, risks and easily adapt to changes
- Love yourself fully with all your flaws, frailties and kooky ways
- Understand that often what we (wrongly) perceive as the hardships we experience in life, is soul giving you exactly what you asked for
- Begin to create your ideal life based on your own values, wants and needs.
- Discover forgiveness on the deepest level for the wounds inflicted on you in childhood and move forward with grace, dignity and maturity.
On The Panacea Program You Will Learn:
How the love and acceptance we needed as children had conditions attached and how we then take those conditions into adulthood and continue to impose them onto ourselves and others – together we will dispose of these toxic conditions.
How-to live-in accordance with your own values instead of those we are forced to adopt to belong and remain emotionally safe and acceptable to ourselves and others.
How to finally end your reliance for validation from other people when it comes to every aspect of your life, from the job you choose to do, to your physical appearance and what is considered ‘acceptable’ to express emotionally.
How to become emotionally literate, learning to first accept, then manage, then eventually love the emotions we are raised to fear and avoid for the limitless value they hold.
How to form a permanent soulful connection to The Universe, what this energy is, how it operates and how it really does love you unconditionally – no matter how difficult that might be for you to believe right now.
How to separate want from need, when you can do this, fear and powerlessness become a distant memory as the victim, we had no choice in becoming dies a quick and dignified death.
How to be authentically and unapologetically you – the outcome will be success and abundance beyond what you dare to currently dream of as you begin to live the life that The Universe has mapped out for you instead of the one dictated by the wants, needs, values and expectations of other people.
How to live from Soul and Feeling instead of Mind and thinking – because Mind doesn’t possess the wisdom, the qualifications or the authority to deal with the emotional tasks we assign to it every day which inevitably results in the paralysis or analysis.
The Panacea Program is delivered in three steps…
- Firstly you will attend an intensive one-day workshop from 10 am until 5 pm for 2020 dates and venues click here.
- You will then be invited to join ‘The Panacea Program Graduates’ secret Facebook group where for the next 12 months you will receive
- Ongoing support from me and your fellow attendees
- Further assignments
- Further ‘Learning Credits’
- A Facebook live Q and A session with me every Thursday night from 7 pm until 8 pm GMT
- The opportunity to post your triumphs and struggles
- After 1 year you will be invited to become a mentor supporting new members as they navigate their way through their new world of empowerment, authenticity and fearlessness.
The importance of on-going support is something I cannot stress highly enough, often the No.1 reason we fail to make any significant progress on our journeys is simply because the specialist and consistent support we need is simply not there; one-day workshops are usually just that, but your wound was not created in a day so it can’t be closed in a day, but experience has taught me, both personally and professionally that if you are willing to engage in your own recovery the wound can be closed in as little at six months with many results being evident immediately after the workshop.
Rebecca is a spiritual teacher with a background in Transpersonal Psychotherapy and Emotional Freedom Techniques.
Her own journey to authenticity, empowerment and fearlessness spanned almost two decades and she describes that time as; “complex and unnecessarily lengthy and expensive".
It's from her own life-seeking experiences that Rebecca has created a powerful and effective transformational program which begins with a live, one-day, interactive workshop which is followed by 12-months of consistent, on-going support and CPD Accreditation.
Do you want to affiliate with The Panacea Program and receive a FREE place on the course?
Maybe you are a member of a yoga group, a spiritual interest circle, or you are a student counsellor or psychotherapist?
All you have to do to receive a free place on the program is take two easy steps…
- Organise a group of a minimum of 15 people (maximum 30)
- Complete the online form. I will then book a venue and do the rest!
I am more than happy to travel outside of the UK for a minimum of 25 students, maximum 30.